IDSi Technologies has always taken an uncompromising position in respect to quality. IDSi Technologies’s Quality Management System (QMS) is a complex set of engineering and managerial activities that ensures the high quality of delivered software through the entire workflow.
IDSi Technologies QMS Tasks and Objectives:
- Elaboration and implementation of procedures and regulations for software development process based on the industry best practices and standards
- Product life-cycle monitoring to ensure compliance with established processes and guidelines
- Product quality verification and validation to ensure its correspondence with the client needs and expectations
- Establishment of an effective collaboration of all production participants
Independent QA Department:
IDSi Technologies’s QA department is an independent structural subdivision. Our QA team consists of skilled QA engineers and experienced testers that are involved into the projects on a dedicated or as-needed basis. QA engineers’ allocation depends on the project size and complexity. If it is required they can be easily switched from one project to another. Such flexibility let optimize project efforts and correspondingly the overall project budget. Since the QA team is not accountable to the project manager, their work is free from any pressure from the development team.
- Full-cycle QA Testing
- Document and Code Reviews
- Defect Tracking
- Configuration Management
- Process Monitoring
- Risk Management